Our therapists are professionally trained and state licensed. Your first appointment will include a thorough history and evaluation of your problem, as well as treatment, patient education and instruction.
The best results in therapy are based on good communication, compliance and teamwork between you, your therapist and your doctor.
What to bring:
- The written, current referral from your physician.
- Your insurance card, claim number and any pertinent billing information.
- Driver's license or valid picture ID.
- Completed New Patient forms (see below)
- Please wear comfortable, loose clothing. It is helpful to bring shorts and/or a tank top for your examinations. Please bring your daily and recreational shoes, if appropriate, for your diagnosis. Patient gowns are available.